Chapter 3 - NOTHING WAS WHAT IT SEEMED

Charlotte wanted to go out with me and obviously I felt attracted to her. The taxi arrived at the doctor's office and we got out.

We went in without knocking at the door. It wasn't necessary for the doctor to explain all about the affair with his secretary because again they were kissing and caressing each other. Charlotte was shocked by what she had just seen and asked, 'What are you doing?'

The secretary ran away and I followed her trying to find out more about the affair. Meanwhile, Charlotte and his father were arguing about the embarrassing situation. Charlotte was an unconventional girl and from the very beginning she had regarded me as a smart, interesting boy. Ignoring her mother's feelings, she asked her father to help her start a relationship with me to keep his secret.


No comments :

Post a Comment