Cindy and I went to Samon Ketium Park as it was arranged but not before having organised our strategy. Then, Cindy went to the central fountain while I was standing near a small newsagent's. If something went wrong or was suspicious, I would come up to her pretending to be a relative and take her away.

As soon as she got there, she checked her mobile phone. I came close to her and she had just received a message which said she had to go to the pond. It wasn't far from the park so we arrived there in a few minutes.

We looked around and saw that there was a man sitting on a bench with a very strange look. He was almost hidden under his coat. It was quite dark.

'You look so weird, and I've just received some instructions,' Cindy said. 'Is it me you are looking for?'

And in a very low voice he answered, 'No, I've been sent to talk to Edward. We knew you wouldn't have taken the risk of coming alone .'


No comments :

Post a Comment