Chapter 6 - THE TRUTH IS REVEALED

The following day when Cindy woke up, she felt really confused. She couldn´t believe what was happening. She needed to trust somebody, but who could it be? After having breakfast, she noticed her mother wasn't at home.

'Where's mum?' she wondered. 'How strange! She never gets out so early in the morning.'

That wasn't a problem for Cindy so she continued thinking about what to do. Meanwhile, her father invited her to have a talk in his study, but she couldn't waste time.

'I'm coming in a few minutes, but first let me do something in my bedroom,' she said.

'I'll be waiting for you. It's important.'

She ran to the toilet  because she was planning to escape. Then she silently jumped through window onto the garden. Finally she got it! She reached the street very fast and took a taxi. She wanted to go to Dr Brent's office to ask him for help.

When she arrived, she noticed nobody was there. All the same, she went in and something called her attention. On the desk there were two photos. I was in them!  They were the fake photos the buttler had showed me. Cindy felt astonished. She couldn't believe somebody wanted to hurt not only me but also her.




No comments :

Post a Comment