The best thing to do was to disappear but it was too late. I felt sick and ran to the bathroom. I took my cell phone and called Cindy to ask for help. I explained what had happened.

'I can't believe you're so stupid! But don't worry. I've got an idea,' said Cindy.

She went to the window and threw her shoe at her father's car to make the alarm go off. Then she ran to him and said that it was his dear Lamborghini that was in trouble. Cindy saw Dr Brent coming into the living-room while his father was leaving through the back door to see to his 'baby'. She immediately brought the doctor to the bathroom. When they opened the door, I was sitting on the toilet looking pale and nervous.We explained the situation to him.

'Would you help us?' I asked. Doctor Brent looked hesitant, but finally said, 'Yes, but only tonight.'

After pretending to be father and son for a while, it was time to have dinner. Cindy's mother sat next to me. While we were eating, she asked me about my sister. I started to stutter, 'Oh, my...my.. sis..sister. Sh...she is...' I fainted.

Doctor Brent realised that this time I wasn't pretending. He stood up, carried me in his arms to and drove me to his office. A few hours later, I woke up on a stretcher. I heard people talking in the next room. Dr Brent and Sharon, his secretary, were having a conversation that wasn't professional at all. Suddenly, there was silence. I had a look and saw they were kissing. Dr Brent came to check me. I pointed to the photo on his desk and said what a pretty wife he had.

'Help me or I'll have to tell your wife about you and your secretary,' I said.



No comments :

Post a Comment